I'm here today to talk about the final Sleeping Beauty, and why you should drop everything and go read it.
1. My Mom wrote it. As all of you know, my mother's love for fairy tales is what inspired my own love, and so now you can go straight to the source.
2. It's nonmagical. So, if magic is something that bothers you, you have nothing to fear from this tale.
3. That said, the western town of Wunstuponia is absolutely enchanting.
4. Fleur is an adorable, dedicated hero, undeterred by any challenge.
5. Rosette screams when he kisses her.
6. You get to meet Cindy, who will be the protagonist of the next tale.
7. It's short, so it's a perfect read to share with your whole family at bedtime.
On The Blogs Today:
Morgan Elizabeth Huneke - Poison Kiss Feature
Rachel Rossano's Words - Rachel
Light and Shadows - Puss in Boots (PK Character)
The Music of a Story - Will (TD Character)
The Flowering Vales - Twisted Dreams
a Rafflecopter giveaway
And, as a reminder, any comments that you leave on my blog this month and next will count towards a drawing for a full set of my books, with the all-new covers.
Oh, and free books!
Sew, It's a Quest (Permafree): https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/731321
CinderEddy (Free August 7-11): https://www.amazon.com/CinderEddy-Kendra-E-Ardnek-ebook/dp/B00KZNW2TO/ LAST DAY FOR THIS ONE.
Woodcutter Quince (Free August 8-12): https://www.amazon.com/Woodcutter-Quince-Bookania-Short-Stories-ebook/dp/B00OYGVHP8/