Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Last Day to Sign Up!!!


If you are an indie author and you'd like to get in on Indie e-Con, I just wanted to say that today is the LAST day to sign up. GO HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION. If you've already signed up, awesome! Let all of your indie author friends know that today is the last day. We're at twenty-seven authors, but I think it'd be great if we could get an even thirty. 

Also, if you plan to enter the writing contest, that deadline is one week away - March 1st. Details here. Don't miss out. So far, we haven't had any entries, and if that continues to be the case, I might have to cut it and repurpose its prizes elsewhere.

And, authors, remember that we have book awards. Any book published in 2016/early17, even if you're not participating IN Indie e-Con. Details here.

1 comment:

  1. 'Fraid I'll have to pass on this. Too much Real Life garbage to sort out this year....

    Best wishes to all the participants! *Pompoms*

    God bless, and Happy Writing!
    ~R~

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...