Thursday, August 4, 2016

Two Girls With One Face ....

Hello, folks! Today's the day everyone's been waiting for! When I show off all of the lovely mock and fan covers that were made for Lady Dragon, Tela Du!












Mine



Aren't they all just gorgeous? I have such talented fans. 

Oh, and I got a new author photo! Wanna see it?


...

...

...

...

...

...

Why are you still here? Do you think I have something else to show you guys? Oh, wait. I do.

Happy now?

Oh, and you can pre-order the book now on Amazon. 


I actually made the silhouettes myself. I'm so proud of them. They're also based on a picture of me ... because I love being on the front of the book as well as the back.

....

Design is again by my cousin, Benjamin Ingalls. He doesn't have a website yet, but you can check out his portfolio.

Also, I'm making the tour of several blogs today. Do check them all out, because some have interviewed me, some will be sharing snippets, and others will be showing off images from my pinterest inspiration board. Some will be doing all three...


And then there are two blogs that won't be posting today, but if you'll keep an eye out, they'll be posting within the week or so.

Hey, and if you're interested, today CinderEddy AND Water Princess, Fire Prince are free on kindle! Get your copies now!

And don't forget that today is the LAST day to earn entries for the kindle package giveaway.  You can refer to this post for a reminder of what you can do to win!

8 comments:

  1. I love all the mock covers! They all make me soooo happy! (But, as does the official one! ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I think the covers by Alea Harper are my favorites, besides the actual cover! :) They're all great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive fan-covers! What a variety of talent is showcased here. I think one of my faves is the first one by Alea Harper--complete with spine and back cover--very professional.

    QUOTE: "I actually made the silhouettes myself. I'm so proud of them. They're also based on a picture of me ... because I love being on the front of the book as well as the back."

    *Smile* Not surprising, considering you were going to portray both characters in the original play. It's kind of fun to insert oneself into one's writing, wot? ;-)

    God bless, Happy Writing, and congrats on your latest literary feat, m'dear!
    ~R~

    P.S.
    This is off-topic, but could we possibly continue the Fairy Tale we started during the Party? :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my third cover we me on the front...

      And you can totally keep up on the fairy tale! I won't stop you.

      Delete
    2. Oh, yes, I remember now; you posed as Robin for Sew, and it's your arm on the cover of The Ankulen. :-D

      Huzzah! Thanks; it'd be a shame to leave poor Ara-Bella &c. with an unfinished quest. ;-)(For some reason, I thought it'd be closed after the Party; that's why I asked.)
      *Dashes off to help Our Heroes....*

      Delete
  4. This sounds really interesting! I can't wait til it's out so I can read it! I love the cover you made for your story. :) And I love all the fan covers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annnd, I managed to delete Sarah's comment accidentally, but luckily it was saved in my email:

    Your expression in your new author photo amuses me. I can't decide if it's more "The person who put this ginormous flower in my hair is going to die" or "I have something evil in store for my characters".
    Also, cool cover. Definitely an improvement over WPFP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mock covers are very impressive! I love the first one.
    The actual cover is fantastic! It will go well with the first book.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...