Sunday, December 27, 2015

Noraeto

Via Pinterest


Noraeto was even more an afterthought than Reuben, I didn’t add him to the story until about half-way through the first “novel” draft.

To be honest, there’s not much I can share about Noraeto without venturing into spoiler territory, and of the main cast, he’s the least developed, but I shall try.

He’s an elf, Ashna’s love interest, and the grandson of a close friend of hers when she was a child. He’s one of the few young people to have received a complete education since Amber’s occupation, due to his family’s close friendship with the Bookholder’s family. He's also the first Rizkan that Reuben and Petra meet when they arrive in Rizkaland.


His gift is farsight – he can extend his vision to see anywhere he has been before, or anyone he knows. 

There's really not much more that I can think to say, however, I look forward to sharing his story with all of you because it really is interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please remember! The deadline for the fanart is TONIGHT!! Although I've decided to give you until tomorrow night for the fanfiction.

Also, WPFP is no longer free, but all but one of my short stories are, as are two Bookanias and The Ankulen!

10 comments:

  1. I look forward to meeting him. And I shall try to get a fanart in tonight . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. It seems that Book Two has a much larger cast of characters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it does, with six POV's instead of two. It's awesome.

      Delete
    2. I figured there had to be at least 4 POV's.

      Delete
  3. Oh, I LOVE his gift! I can't wait to see how you weave it into the story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shoot!! I need to hurry up and get mine in... Why do I have to work tonight?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never even heard of Noreato before... Try to write as fast as you can, Kendra!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well ... this is the first time I've talked about him online. And I've only ever found two pins for him, so that would be understandable.

      Delete
  6. Oooh, I'm intrigued by him just from this.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...