Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Character Encounter - January 2014

What better way to ring in the new year than with a good, old-fashioned Character Encounter?

No, I didn't stay up last night to ring in the new year. I have to work today, and needed to go to bed early. (In fact, I'll be at work by the time this posts. I love Blogger's scheduling feature.) But that doesn't mean that I'm not glad to have survived another year. I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't get as much done last year as I had planned, but today is the day to start new and fresh!

And on that note, I suppose you want to hear where we're going to have our CE, don't you?


Living Room

Or, if you don't have a living room, whichever room you keep a couch and/or a TV. Have fun!

Oh, wait, this month's character challenge (I've decided that I'm going to do one of these with every CE, to help you narrow down which character you want to do.) This month's character has to be one that you think about a lot, have much of his or her story plotted out, but have never actually sat down and written anything with them. Should be interesting shouldn't it? It could be an old character or a new character, but it's high time you give that beloved character some screen time!





4 comments:

  1. Oooo interesting... Hmmm... I think I have a good character to do. I've thought about him quite a bit, and have only written a little bit with him. I don't have any characters that I've thought about a lot but have never written. But he's close. Now let's see if I can actually get something written.
    Have a good day at work and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should encourage your friends to go look at the long comment that I made yesterday. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea. So this means, I need to set Captain Wrath (aka Douglas Cranton, regular guy) down and have a talk with him. Hmm. :)
    Happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh! Now here's a setting I can get creative with. I'm so very sorry I dropped the ball the past two months; we're usually alone for Thanksgiving dinner (Grandma's house being over a thousand miles away), and I'm afraid villains and Christmas trees don't mix in my mind. :-( But I have several characters that would easily fit the bill for this month's CE. What fun!

    God bless,
    ~"Tom Wild Rose"~

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...