Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Nutcracker Advent Day 3

Not all of my nutcrackers are nutcrackers in the strictest sense of the word. Indeed, of my extensive collection, there are only two that I have ever ventured to crack a nut with. With all of the others, I'd break their poor jaws.

But a number of my nutcrackers are actually items with nutcrackers on them. I don't mind of course, because these items usually serve some purpose.

Such as this tin bucket. I think it contains craft supplies, though I may be wrong. Hang on a moment while I go check ...

Um ... I'm back. I was wrong. It does not contain craft supplies. It contains baby clothes. Which my baby sister has outgrown. And I think are really cute (giraffe and ladybug themed). And I don't want my mom to get rid of them. So I've hidden them in my room.

Oh well. They're cute baby clothes, after all. Maybe someday I'll have a use for them.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, that's an adorable bucket! My aunt has a very large Nutcracker collection as well... Do you have any super large ones?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No super huge ones that are as tall as I am, but there are a few that aren't tiny.

      Delete

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...