Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Nutcracker Advent Day 24

Today's Nutcracker is currently tied for favorite. Until last Christmas, he was, hands down, my favorite, but I got a Nutcracker last year that was equally awesome, so I'm now officially torn between the two.

There really isn't much to say about this one, other than the fact that he's the only Nutcracker in my possession with brown eyes and brown hair. And I like brown-eyed men for some odd reason. And he's covered in jewels, that mean's he's rich - right?

So he's my first pick when it comes to them coming to life and marrying me. I'm sure he's got a great personality - that comes with being a nutcracker, right?

No, I don't remember where I got him from, though if my mom would like to refresh my memory, she's welcome to do so.

And on another note, two of my books are free today - "The Derao" and Sew, It's a Quest. If you haven't read them, head over to Amazon and get your kindle copies now. And as a heads up, both Take and The Ankulen will be free tomorrow ONLY. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...