Sunday, December 22, 2013

Nutcracker Advent Day 22

The Ken Nutcracker is not the only Nutcracker that I received from Micky D's. Several years before, they had a 101 Dalmatians theme, and one of them was a spinning top which had a nutcracker in his mouth. Or, at least, I like to believe that it's a Nutcracker. I may be wrong and it's just a toy soldier ...

I don't know that I personally received him from McDonalds, it may have come from a friend or a garage sale. It's hard to tell with these things.

On the note of 101 Dalmations, I've seen the animated movie, read the book and read the book sequel. Personally, the book is best and the sequel is even better. My humble opinion, you know.

And on the note of books, as a heads up, I will have one short story and all three of my long works free at various times this week as a Christmas present to all of you. Hope you enjoy them!

2 comments:

  1. There's a sequel to the book? Cool! What's the title?
    My grandma gave me the book several years ago now, and I've enjoyed reading it now and then since. Yes, definitely better than the movies. I loved the two Nannies--Nanny Cook and Nanny Butler--and Nanny Butler in her striped trousers and frilly apron!

    God bless,
    ~"Tom Wild Rose"~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there is! The Starlight Barking. It's .... weird, in a good way. Very different from the first book, but still, very good. I highly recommend it.

      Delete

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...