Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A Quiz!!!

Anyone want to Beta read the first three chapters (and the lengthy introduction) of Just Another Si-Fi Novel? Well then, today is your lucky day!

I'm looking for one, or possibly two people to read over said introduction and first three chapters, tell me what you think of them, and answer a few simple questions.

Of course, I don't want just anybody to be reading this book, it IS top secret after all. So I've set up a test, a quiz if you like, to weed out those who are not worthy. Answer the questions in the comments, and I will decide who gets it based on your answers. All answers can be found in my published books. And this INCLUDES the short stories.

"Saffron's Big Plan," by the way, is free this week! (That is, until Friday night) You don't have to have a kindle to read it, just an Amazon account. Amazon has these handy little kindle apps that you can download, or if you don't want to do any downloading, you can read it in your browser.


1. How do you chop cube roots?
2. What is the name of Mynna's mother?
3. How do you use Thyme?
4. Who are the best planners in the world?
5. What did Greenie the Lizard grow up to be?
6. What happens when you get the punchline?
7. What is the curse of beautiful daughters of kings?
8. Where do they get the saying "Love is Blind"?
9. What does the Rainbow do in Jen's imagination?
10. What does Saffron ride?

4 comments:

  1. Ooh! I will be getting the book!!!! I will take the quiz after I read it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there any way to get this book without having billing info and all that entered in? I don't really have any of that (yet) even though it is free I cannot add it without having to enter all that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, to my knowledge ... I think you do need that info. Not my rules - Amazon's. It's been a while since I set up my amazon account, and since then all I've bought has been free kindle books and when I do want a kindle book that isn't free, I use an Amazon gift card. :/

      Delete
    2. Thanks, I should be able to figure something out.

      Delete

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...