Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Welcome to the Party!

Hello, I'd just like to give everyone a warm welcome, and tell you that YES! Do You Take This Quest? is available on paperback!!!



Don't forget, it and Sew, It's a Quest are currently 99 cents for Kindle, and I've lowered the print price on Sew, as well. So, hop over to Amazon, and pick up your copies.

So, enjoy yourselves, and don't forget to get a big slice of cake.


Oh, and don't forget, there's a giveaway functioning on pretty much the same point system as my Birthday bash. And the prize, which will be awarded to two of my lovely readers will be ... (drumroll please ...)

The PDF files of Sew, It's a Quest and/or Do You Take This Quest?
Or ...
A Word File containing my NaNo attempt at My Kingdom for a Quest. 

Whichever you prefer.

2 comments:

  1. Many Happy Returns to the Locksley Twins! While I've only met them via the Character Encounters and a brief snippet of Sew on Amazon, they seem like fun characters. I hope one day to be better acquainted with them!

    God bless,
    ~"Tom Wild Rose"~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah, I forgot about the party and missed it! Snigglefritz.

    Congratulations on getting the second Bookainia book published! *Adds to list of books to buy*

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...