Saturday, February 2, 2013

Character Encounter - February 2013

That time again! Time for Character Encounters!


And, to make long story short, I'll just cut to the chase and tell you where you need to go to meet your character.

Birthday Party!!


Now, it doesn't have to be my party. It could be your third cousin's party for all I care.

However, if you do decide to put your character encounter at my birthday party, it will count as an early entry to my birthday party giveaway.

So, what are you waiting for? Go meet your character!

And don't forget to link back here so more people can join the fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...