Thursday, December 13, 2012

A few random Things

- My lap top is completely dead.
- RIP Algebra Black Clickety Clack.
- I've only two chapters left to enter into Do You Take This Quest?
- Then I'll be only waiting for my editors to get through it.
- Robert and I had a nice long talk yesterday about what it would take to get him to go on another quest.
- We ended up having to knock out every ally he has.
- I don't think I could do that.
- Least ways, not and have the book have a happy ending.
- My brother used to have a dusty keyboard.
- He doesn't anymore.
- For sake of easiness,  my brother will henceforth be known as Sam the Scholar on my blog.
- There's a story behind that, but I don't think I want to expound it.
- My brain hurts.
- V. Kathie will stay V. Kathie, but I'll call my littlest sister Sunshine.
- My sister and I are writing a book together.
- It's quite interesting, really, thanks to our very different writing styles.
- We're writing alternating chapters.
- I hope our readers don't get dizzy.
- V, I don't write present tense.
- Okay, well I do (thinks of the Interruptions) but they are not for long sustained periods of time.
- The interruptions in Take might not make sense until book 3.
- Don't forget there's a guessing game for book 3's title!
- "Don't worry Father, I left my pet dragon in my own Reality."
- That's a line from one of my books that's been rolling around in my head.
- It amuses me.
- The girl who said it amuses me too.
- Anyone know how to keep one's characters from jumping on one's bed?
- I like big pillows!
- I ain't never been known to use bad English!
- But that's usually only when I'm talking.
- It's funny. I can go from a sophisticated English accent, to a low down Su'then one in moments.
- I have a pair of triplets in one of my books who the two ways to identify them is the color they wear and the accent they use.
- The eldest of that set used to be my favorite character.
- I think she's still number four.
- I need to figure out what to do about her King. He's flat.
- I was talking to the Cloud Sprites last night, and I learned that Bookania hasn't had a proper sunset in at least three hundred years.
- I think I'll put the explanation to that in book 3.
- I stole the explanation from Greek mythology.
- But I really doubt that any of you will be able to guess which one until I reveal it.
- Sunrises are beautiful, though.
- Three of the cloud sprites are mentioned in Take.
- Two appeared in Sew.
- I din't mention the name of the first one you saw in Sew. 
- But I do mention her name in Take. 

- I have no idea what that picture's there for.
- It's just there.
- I did some knitting last night.
- I play a knitting auntie in the play that my sister wrote.
- I'm also the narrator.
- My brain hurts.
- I ought to get back to writing Take.
- Good-bye!
- Did you know that Good-bye came from "God be w' ye?"
- I'm considering going back to saying the full thing.
- God be w' ye!

1 comment:

  1. Lots going on for you in the writing world! (My characters can't jump on my bed but they would if they could.)
    The triplets sound fun. I want to meet them.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...