Thursday, November 1, 2012

Character Encounters - November 2012


Much hearty thanks to Kiri Liz for this lovely button.
Feel free to put it on your post somewhere, if
you'd like.
'Tis November, time for Character Encounters. October's was, for me at least, a success, with a total of three entrants (beyond myself ...)

And no, that wasn't sarcasm you heard. I'm really quite pleased that three people were willing to put up with my insanity and play along.

Anyways, hopefully more people will deign to take part this month, despite it being NaNo and they're having to type at breakneck speed just to cough up 50,000 somewhat-coherent words. Unlike me, none of you can prewrite your post because you know what you're posting about. *cough, cough*

But anyways, speaking of NaNo, I'm going to make a stipulation for anyone participating in NaNo this year. (If you're one of the balers, you can disregard this). You must use a character from your NaNo novel. There, not so bad, right?

So, what are you waiting for? Go forth and write your post so that you waist not another moment of precious NaNoing time.

Oh, you're waiting for me to tell you where you need to run into your character? You need that little detail.

Oh, fine, I'll tell you.

Today ....

(drumroll please ...)

you meet your character in ....

Your Bedroom

Via Pinterest

You've had a hard, hard day of writing. You've at last decided to call it a day and sink into your welcoming pillows and blankets ... but such is not to be.

Your character is waiting for you ... and they're not content with you abandoning the story in such a crutial point!

Dun, dun .... DUUUUUUNNNNNN!!!!

Sorry, just couldn't resist the sound effects.

Just make sure you provide a link back to here so that others can join it the fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...