Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Just Because Tag


I've been tagged! Kiri Liz of Lianne Taimenlore has tagged me in a fun, getting-to-know-you, just because tag! I love tags!


1. Coffee or Tea?  Unlike my sister who adores both ... I hate coffee (love the way it smells, but hate the taste) and don't care for tea. Sometimes herbal teas have been shoved down my throat, and sometimes I've found a fruity tea that I didn't mind ... but that's not often. If I had to choose between the lesser of the two evils, I'd go with tea.
2. You win a thousand dollars!  What would be something fun that you do with it? I'd probably put it in my bank account and let it gather interest for a while ... I'd probably buy the harp I've always wanted ... and would definitely use it to purchase copies of my book ... and I'd use it to fix my car. (the one that our family outgrew when my youngest sib was born, so it's sat in our front yard for a few years, and it's a rather old car ... I'd be the fourth generation to drive it ...)
3. You're given the opportunity for the lead part in a play.  Would you take it? Definitely. I love acting, and the only part better than the lead is the comic relief.
4. Would you rather sing, play an instrument, or listen? I love to sing, but my voice is waaaay off key. I'd love to play the harp (and I own a 15-string lap harp) but reading music gives me a headache ... so I'll go with listening.
5. Are you more of a chit-chat person?  Or sporty? Depends. Some days I like talking, other days I pretend I'm good at volleyball.
6. Did you ever have an unrealistic dream as a child?  If so, what was it? For one of my Nutcrackers to come to life, kill the roach king, and carry me away and make me his queen ... Oh, wait, it's still my dream ...
7. Have you fulfilled any of the dreams that you had as a child?  If so, what where were they? I've become a published author!!!
8. What's that one place in the world that you've always wanted to visit? I've always wanted to visit the castles of Europe. Especially Nuremberg in Germany. I used to want to live in Germany.
9. What book character do you always find yourself imitating? Any that has good lines.
10. What's your favorite season? It's usually a tie between Winter and Autumn. When there's snow, Winter wins out ... but Autumn's better if it doesn't snow.
11. What are some of your favorite blogs to read? Yet Another Period Drama Blog, Scribblings of my pen and tappings of my keyboard, The Inkpen Authoress, Lianne Taimenlore, Eagle Nest Momma, I'm Singin' My Own Song,  etc. etc. You can look on my blog list on the sidebar for a good sample of the lovely blogs I read.
12. How long have you been blogging? Since July of 2009. That's three years ...


Okey dokey.  And then the rules are:

1. Answer the questions.
          Done.
2. If you wouldn't mind mentioning the blog of origin, The Golden Road, and the person who tagged you, that would be lovely.
          Done!
3. Tag 5 to 10 people and let them know you tagged them.

V. Kathie
Rhoswen
The Mad Elvish Poet
Miss Jack Lewis Bailot

... And I, unfortunately, can't think of anyone else that would do it (or I could force to do it ...) so I'll stop there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...