Monday, September 3, 2012

September 3 - Sarah Orne Jewett

Back in June/July, I tried featuring a writer every day ... but it dwindled off when my life went insane, and when I did check, there was no one good to offer.

However, today, I thought to check, and there was actually a good-looking author. I've not read any of her work, but it looks interesting, and some of it is free. Her name is Sarah Orne Jewett.

Her Amazon Page

Her Wikipedia Page

Her free books in no particular order.

           

A few books that aren't free, but seem to be the ones that she is best known for:

  


Don't want to go through Amazon? Her books are also available in many e-formats on Project Gutenberg. 


Want to listen to them? Try LibriVox



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...