Saturday, September 22, 2012

Autumn

Today is the first day of Autumn, my favorite season of the year.

For some odd reason, I like to think of the four seasons as four sisters with vastly different appearances and personalities.



Let me introduce you to my personification of Autumn.

Autumn is a tall woman with thick, curly red-brown hair that falls just past her shoulders. Her eyes are reddish brown, which a ring of green around the pupil. There is a proud elegance to her bearing.

Autumn is the prepared one among her sisters. She carefully counts her stores of food, and instructs people and animals to do the same when she has the rule. She dissaproves of Summer's thrill for fun, of Winter's cruelness. The only sister she can even begin to approve is Spring, though she thinks her too soft-hearted. 


1 comment:

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...