Saturday, September 15, 2012

Arthur


This is Arthur. If you have read the sneak preview chapter 1,  you will know a bit about him.

Arthur actually reminds me quite a bit of Caspian from Narnia, though Caspian was the farthest thing thing from my mind when I was brainstorming him. Arthur's mother, the princess, died soon after he was born, and his father was lost at sea. Since then his father's brother, who has no claims to the throne other than his brother's marriage, has been ruling as regent.

Thing is, Arthur passed his eighteenth birthday several months ago. The throne ought to be his by now. He has no friends in the world, beyond his two servants, and the old man.

The old man has decided to take matters into his own hands, and find the young Arthur a few allies so that he can get his rightful throne back.

1 comment:

  1. I went and read that chapter and it is very well done! I'm interested in hearing more about Mordreth, Arthur and 'Grandfather'.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...