Friday, June 8, 2012

Unofficial NaBloPoMo - New People?


Friday, June 8, 2012
How do you feel about new people jumping into your life?

I can't talk to strangers. I freeze up and no words will come out of my mouth.

However, once they start talking, they are no longer a stranger, I will talk their head off ....

I love people. When I was little, I did not know what a stranger was. However, as I've gotten older, my introvert mother and grammy managed to instill in me a proper fear of strangers. Don't talk to them. However, my extrovertness made the line between stranger and not stranger very thin, and you're more likely to fall into the not stranger.

I'm a future oriented person, and I spend much of my daydreaming time (when not working out scenes for my books) thinking about what I might do someday. I often get really nervous when I know that someone's going to be talking to me, and I worry that I'll say the right thing.

However, once they get there, I'm fine. And, if I do say something I shouldn't of, I won't worry about it. I *sigh* can't change the past.

But if someone wants to jump into my life without warning, hey, I'll go with it. It saves me worrying time! I much prefer them to not warn me.


For more NaBloPoMo

http://www.blogher.com/nablopomo-soup-add-your-june-posts?wrap=blogher-topics/blogging-social-media/nablopomo&crumb=113590

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...