Thursday, June 28, 2012

Saffron's Big Plan is OUT

Saffron's Big Plan and Other Stories - Kindle.
                           Saffron's Big Plan and Other Stories - Paperback


You read that right! Saffron's Big Plan is finally out!

It is, as I've said before, a collection of four short stories, the first two being co-writes with my mother, whose pen name is Rachel Lamb. Paperback is $6.99 plus shipping and handling. It's 80 pages long. 

The Kindle version is currently $.99 until July 7th, when the price will go up to $2.99, so get it while it's cheep!

Also, for the next four days, Sew, It's a Quest will be free. This will be the last time I offer this for free for some time, so get it while you can!
Sew, It's a Quest (The Bookania Quests)


Oh, and a big thank-you to my Cousin Tenya, who designed my new cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...