Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Writing on the Wall

I just discovered a story I wrote a few years back while looking for scratch paper on which to do my math. It was a project for Bible, and I'm wanting to say I was either ten or eleven ... but it doesn't have a date on it. All I know is that it was for SOS, and I haven't done Bible with SOS in quite a while. Here it is, exactly how I wrote it then:

I can hardly not thinck of it,! and I am still badly shaken that hand just apered out of nowhere and it wrote on the wall these words: Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin. The King called for his wise men and none of them knew what it ment, but one said that There was a man named Daniel and that he could prophisy thing so he called for him and sayd  asked him what it ment and he said that it ment that he would die soon and the land would be divided and that night he died and that scared me more than ever.

Kendra.

I got a 98 on this, so I think I was younger when I wrote it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...