Monday, March 7, 2011

Green Eyes chapter 7

"I'd still like to know what is going on," said Cynth, deciding that it was finally time to voice her confusion.

"Have you told Cynth anything, Rynth?" asked Tante, reprovingly.

"It was to dangerous," said Rynth, "Ilothar's spies could be anywhere! I had to bring her here first."

"Well then," said Tante, "You have some explaining to do while I pack."

"Yes ma'am," said Rynth, then as Tante hobbled away, she turned to Cynth, and began to explain things.

"You and I are the twin daughters of Ine, who was a princess," she began, "When we were young, we lived in a palace with our mother and father. One day, Ilothar, our grandfather, the king's, prime minister, and most trusted advisor, revealed himself to be a traitor. Of the royal family, only you and myself were saved. You were sent to a ally beyond the thin spot, and I was brought here, to be raised by Tante. Unfortunately, when you were being sent through the thin spot, our ally's granddaughter, who was nearly your age, slipped here, and was captured by Ilothar's spies before we realized it."

There was a long pause.

"Now we are old enough to fight Ilothar, and rescue the girl," Rynth continued, "I pulled you back here, so our journey shall begin soon."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...