Monday, September 18, 2017

Hullo

Hey there. Just thought that I'd pop in with the news that Do You Take This Quest? now has its lovely new edition for sale on kindle - and that it's currently FREE!!!


Also, I have finally jumped through all of the hoops necessary to make Sew, It's a Quest permafree on Amazon! Yay!


And, then to conclude the Bookania excitement, I have a preorder set up for Kingdom's new edition.


If you'll click through, you'll see that the date is October 31st - the last day of the Bookshelf Overhaul. I know, I was going to make it the next one in the lineup ... but then I remembered - it has the biggest changes in the line up. AKA, getting a part two. So I decided that it was the bang that I wanted to end on. 

Oh, and for the record, while the other books are getting free spins, due to having significant added content, Kingdom will not. Just a fyi.

Also, a bit on The Ankulen - due to the disappointment with its cover, Alea and I have made some slight modifications. This is what it looks like now:


2 comments:

  1. I like the new Ankulen cover much, much better. And I kind of guessed that Kingdom wouldn't be up for free. Which is fine; I don't mind paying for it since I know I'll enjoy it. *shrugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually liked both Ankulen covers, but this one's shiny! :) It does say "writer" story more, and I like that. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...