Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Tuesday Wrapup

Thank you, everyone, for making today so awesome. I'm going on the air with a couple other authors to talk about editing, and do join us. Hopefully, I will have fewer technical difficulties than I did last night. OI.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/eaglesnestbroadcasting/2017/03/22/indie-e-con-2017-day-2--editing

Keep commenting on the posts, and comment below with your day's word count for the word war. *and the day ends at your midnight, so keep writing!*


7 comments:

  1. I wrote 6,135 words today ;). (gracious, it's like I'm having my own mini NaNoWriMo over here)

    ~ Savannah
    scattered-scribblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only managed 2020 today. Still, the total so far this week is much more that I usually do in a week, so it is a win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only got to 2,607 today, though I'm still currently writing. I'm hoping to do more tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wrote 4,414 words today! *pats self on back* my normal daily goal is 1,000 words a day, so this word war thing is super helpful for motivation!
    (Blogger is showing it's past 12:23am but it's 10:23 PM where I live:D)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Tuesday count was only 1222...

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...