Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Nutcracker Advent Day 25

Thank you for coming. Have a Merry Christmas!

Oh, wait, I'm off work today. I don't have to thank you for coming and ordering food from me ... Not that I'm not grateful that you're here (instead of, say, enjoying Christmas with your family), but you're not ordering food from me.

On that note, Thank you for coming.

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Today's nutcracker is only a year old, since I got him for Christmas from my Gma and Gpa last year. I had asked for a sword, but they couldn't find one, so they got me a nutcracker with a sword instead. It worked.

He's currently tied for favorite with the nutcracker I featured yesterday. Yesterday's rates slightly higher, but not by much.

Oh, and since I'm unable to send all of you, my lovely readers, physical copies of your books this Christmas (I may have a job now, but I don't make THAT much), I have set every single one of my long books for free today, and the Derao, because the Derao is my favorite of the short stories and I wrote it at Christmas time.



And once more, before I go, MERRY CHRISTMAS to all, and to all a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...