Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Character Encounters - August 2013

I know I'm posting a day early and all that, but I have August booked with world building posts, so I'm sure ya'll will forgive me.


And our location this month is ... (insert drumroll)

School Shopping

Basically, wherever you go to shop for your back to school stuff like pencils and notebooks, or even curriculum if your parents are that sort of person. If you aren't personally still in school, you could be tagging along with a younger sibling or cousin or other such relation. (or a friend's younger sibling/cousin/whathaveyou)





1 comment:

  1. I keep writing Character Encounters and then not putting them on my blog. Sorry about that! Maybe this month I'll actually get to posting it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...