Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Character Encounter - July 2013

I just looked at my calender and realized that it's July. Yikes!

That means that it is now time for ...



And since I'm tired and need to get back to typing ISBNs into my computer, I'm going to just cut to the chase and tell you where you need to go.

Fireworks.

Plain and simple. Just have your character show up wherever you watch fireworks. This could be during, just prior too ... even while you're picking up your lawn chair and heading home (that is, if you aren't watching the fireworks from your front porch ... or shooting them off yourself!)

Have fun!





1 comment:

  1. Well, that makes sense for July, LOL.

    I'm in California at the moment and don't have much computer time, but I'll try to have my entry up later this month. These are so much fun!

    God bless,
    ~"Tom Wild Rose"~

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...