Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Unofficial NaBloPoMo - Sometimes, Life Happens.

Today was the day Saffron's Big Plan was supposed to be out. Unfortunately, however, I was not able to get it finished. There are several scenes that still need serious editing. I really did think that I could get it all done by today, however, life happened.

I will spare you all the details, but suffice to know that we had friends in the house from December to May while they moved their mobile home and had electrical and red clay issues. We've been under a lot of stress, especially my mom, and so mom and I have not had much time to sit down and edit.

We will try to get it edited and published by June 28th or July 7th, but I will still make no promises. My sister went to war with a vine last Thursday, and while she won the war, she sustained serious injury in the form of a pulled muscle in her stomach. So, for the next month or so, she's on restricted movement, and the rest of us will have to take care of her chores for her.

Now, while I haven't been working on Saffron's Big Plan, I haven't been idle. I've been working on school and some other stories, such as Do You Take This Quest, Water Princess, Fire Prince, a story that I've been working on since I was thirteen, and The Ankulen, a story that I got the idea for about the same time I got the idea for Sew, It's a Quest.

Speaking of Sew, It's a Quest, It's free today until midnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...