Monday, January 30, 2012

Memory Monday - My Earliest Memory

My earliest memory is of my dad showing me the front door right after a blizzard where the snow was as tall as I was. I had just turned two, or was almost two. I'm pretty sure the memory of Dad showing me the snow as tall as I am dates to that snowstorm, since I haven't seen all that many snowstorms where the snow is as deep as I am tall.

My mom has a picture of me leaning against the snow, but they're on her computer, and I'm writing this on my own computer, so I can't share.

I thought the snow being as tall as me was pretty cool, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...