Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My first digital Camera


This was my first digital camera, and the pictures it took.

Actually, some of them were off of V's camera, but the two were almost identical. The only difference was the color of the sides. I am not one hundred percent sure which was which color, but judging from these pics, V had the purple one. I think mine was blue.

The pics were rather grainy, but they weren't high quality.

And I sometimes had some pretty interesting subjects, I think half of the pics in one folder were tree bark.

But we thought they were pretty neat for first cameras

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for adding the BTH Web Button to your site! Also, cool blog, and great pictures for a first camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't my first camera, I had had a film camera before. I actually still have the film, but I have no idea what happened to the one that took the pics in this post.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Now that you've read my post, hast thou any opinions that thou wouldst like to share? I'd love to hear them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...